Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good thing I didn't start today...

I got up this morning with hard work in mind. I drove to my old house to get some work done so that it will sell soon. I was on my hands and knees trying to get paint off wood floors, fixing electrical outlets and mopping about 1800 square feet worth of wood floors. That's considered a workout, right?? I think so and that's all that matters.

As a treat, on my way home I stopped by Sonic. I remembered reading in The Biggest Loser 30-day Jump Start that you should eat 5 meals a day. Got it. I also read that you should do your best to eat protein with each of the meals. Be it chicken, cheese, or even edamame. Keeping that in mind, I ordered mozzarella sticks and a route 44 drink. I know you might be judging me right now but they did NOT specify in this book that your protein probably shouldn't be breaded and deep fried. That's their bad. They should really be more specific. I'm sure you're also asking why I got a route 44 drink. Well, I had a coupon so it was MUCH more economical for me go that route. (no pun intended) And who does that hurt....it was DIET Dr. Pepper!! It just tastes sooooo good once it hits your lips!!

Well, that's all I have for now. I'm off to start cooking for the super bowl partay this afternoon. GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Wait, what???? The Cowboys aren't in the super bowl? Really? Well, I'm sure that this too is somehow Jessica Simpson's fault. Stupid Romo. Whatever happened to Aikman? I miss him. I don't really follow football so I don't really know if he was any good. I do however know that boy could really make wearing spandex football pants look easy. (deep sigh)

Ok, I better go before I get myself in trouble!!

until tomorrow,
Fluffy in Frisco

No comments:

Post a Comment