Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fluff Control

Today I want to talk about something REALLY important….commercials. (I know…deep huh?)

I’ve decided that something needs to be done about all these commercials with fatty foods. When I sit down with a plate of food that I can only assume would leave even a Nat wanting more, the LAST thing I want to see on my TV screen is a juicy, succulent bacon cheeseburger, pizza with cheese oozing over the sides, or a rack of Baby Back ribs. ( a little drool just fell from my lip) I know that I’ve said that I have a pretty good imagination but there’s not an imagination in the world strong enough to change alfalfa sprouts and tomatoes in to any of these items.

Therefore, I’ve come up with a new invention. Drum roll please………..Diet Control. We’re able to pick and choose what our children are able to watch so why can’t we do the same for commercials?? With Diet Control, or more geniusly named Fluff Control, you won’t be bothered with any commercials that don’t offer you healthy choices. For instance, last night there was a commercial stating Applebees has several main courses with calories under 550. That’s awesome! Applebees would make the cut! On the other hand, there was also a commercial with Baby Back ribs. We’ll call this restaurant “Fili’s”(to protect the innocent). This would NOT make the cut!

Let’s all join together to FIGHT THE FLUFF. (please stay tuned for details on the 1st Annual Fight the Fluff walk…or pub crawl…I can’t decide)

Vote today for Fluff Control!

I leave you today with a song since I can’t get it out of my head.

“Fili’s baby back ribs, Fili’s baby back ribs. (deep voice) Barbeque sauce”

Until next time,
Fluffy in Frisco

No comments:

Post a Comment