Saturday, June 12, 2010

If I Could Rule The World...

Today we’re going to take a different route with the “health and fitness” blog. I’ve had a healthy week of eating but I slacked on the fitness aspect (shocker).
With that being said, as I continue to age (gracefully) I find myself pondering the following question, “Rich and Powerful or Middle Class and Happy?”

I finally came to the conclusion that I would never make it to upper management because I would make certain demands that they couldn’t, nay, wouldn’t fulfill. My demands would be as follows:
1. Work week – Two Days. Weekend – Five days
2. Private chef to prepare all meals. Not for everyone of course, that’s just dumb. Just for me.
3. The ability to smoke at any given time INSIDE the building. Sometimes stress gets the best of me and I just need the nicotine. Walking outside, although refreshing, can be very time consuming. Again, this rule only applies to me. It’s not a smokey bar people!
4. To make sure we keep a healthy and fun work environment, upon my command, my subordinates will drop it like it’s hot. Drop drop it like it’s hot.
5. Every day is jeans day and is mandatory. Anyone that dresses up will be subject to disciplinary action up to but not limited by termination.
6. Jillian Michaels will be my private fitness coach. She will be required to always be around to whip me in to shape. This may put a damper on her new series “Losing it with Jillian” but that’s not really my problem. After all, this is my world and she’s just living in it.
I’m sure you will agree that these demands are NOT outrageous. I’m expecting an offer letter any day now to rule the world.

Insert evil laugh,
Fluffy in Frisco

No comments:

Post a Comment